Welcome to the mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
This is the funniest joke in The Batman Who Laughs, written by Scott Snyder. I blame Kieron Gillen as a bad influence.
Five most-read stories yesterday:
- Everything You Knew About Daredevil’s Cancellation Was Wrong
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers)
- He Did It… Brian Bendis Actually Did It…. (Superman #6 Final Page Spoilers)
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe?
- So, It’s Cosmic Ghost Rider Destroying Marvel History from Paul Scheer, Nick Giovannetti and Gerardo Sandoval
- The Second Coming of Krent Able Launch Party, Gosh Comics, London 7-9pm
- The Batman Who Laughs #1 signing with Scott Snyder 6–8PM, Midtown Comics Downtown, New York
- Super-Heroes Street Art, The Comics Corner, 6pm, Paris
- Galaxy of Comics’ 2018 Twelve Days of Christmas Sale & Food Drive, Van Nuys, California
And a happy birthday to:
- Comic book author, artist, designer and publisher, creator of The Cowboy Wally Show, Kyle Baker
- Creator of Cry For Dawn, Joseph Michael Linsner
- Zenescope artist Paolo Pantalena
- Comic book publisher of Monarch Comics, Lisa Hager-Duncan
- Comic book historian Steve Chaput
- Comic photojournalist Endymion Mageto