Ninja is about to step up to a new level of exposure with football fans as he will be doing live commentary for Thursday Night Football on Twitch. In case you didn’t know, Twitch has been airing Thursday Night Football live on their service for the past few weeks and it’s been doing some pretty high numbers. With tonight’s game being the last TNF of the season, Twitch has decided to add Tyler “Ninja” Blevins to the list of high-profile personalities who will be co-streaming the game and provide commentary, along with Jericho, TimTheTatman, and GoldGlove. Here’s a quick quote from Ninja on the event.
“Playing video games is just one of my passions. I’m also a lifelong NFL fan, which runs in my family. It’s cool to be able to co-stream and commentate a Thursday Night Football game for my Twitch community and connect with them over other interests like this.”
The game will kick off at 8:20pm EST as the Los Angeles Chargers will visit the Kansas City Chiefs. During the event there will be global emotes, extensions on all of the streams including just the NFL game, and any bits donated to the NFL stream will be tallied up throughout the night as every 100 bits = $1 toward United Way.
- Ninja Will Host His Own New Year's Eve Livestream on Twitch
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018
- The Game Awards Boasts Doubled Viewership From Last Year
- Twitch to Host Inspector Gadget Stream
- Shout Factory TV to Air Tons of Holiday Programming, Including on Twitch
- Fortnite Streamer KingRichard Receives a Twitch Suspension
- Twitch Officially Announces a European Expansion to TwitchCon