Three new dinosaurs have been added to Jurassic World Evolution this week as the developers have released the Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack. As the name suggests, it’s three different species of dinosaur discovered over the years that scientists believe existed during the Cretaceous era of the Jurassic period. According to the information provided, they are the Iguanodon, which is a herbivore unusually comfortable on four legs or two; the Carcharodontosaurus, who happens to be the largest known carnivorous dinosaur; and finally the Dreadnoughtus, this is a giant herbivore that didn’t care what you were, it was too large to fear anything.
- Jurassic World Evolution Adds New Expansion: Secrets of Dr. Wu
- Jurassic World Gets a Prequel in LEGO Form, Airs on NBC This Month
- Ariana Richards Still Loves Dinosaurs and 'Jurassic Park'
- Jurassic World Evolution Getting a New Update in September
- Dark Horse to Publish Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Coloring Books for Halloween