Shocking no one, Jason Momoa‘s crew rolled deep at the Los Angeles premiere of Aquaman. So deep in fact that the King of Atlantis and co took to the ocean blue carpet to perform a traditional Haka.
— Variety (@Variety) December 13, 2018
You can see Temuera Morrison there, he plays Arthur Curry’s father in James Wan’s film, right next to Momoa’s two children.
This is not the first time we’ve seen Morrison engage in a pretty compelling Haka- back in 2017 at HawaiiCon, he and his Star Wars son Daniel Logan (Morrsion played Jango Fett, Logan played young Boba Fett) treated the audience to a version of the traditional war cry. [Editor’s note: the author of this piece was the moderator for the panel, and took the video on her phone.]
Also, HOW GORGEOUS are Nicole Kidman and Amber Herd?
Aquaman swims into theaters in the US on December 21st 2018.
- James Wan Shares Hidden Aquaman Creators Tribute from the Film
- James Wan Wanted 'Aquaman' to be "Classic Action-Fantasy"
- Why Does China Love 'Aquaman' So Much?
- 'Aquaman' is the Live-Action 'Atlantis: The Lost Empire'
- Jason Momoa Used Tool, Metallica Songs as 'Aquaman' Inspiration
- Warner Bros. Already Planning 'Aquaman 2' Report Suggests
- Wanna See What Jason Momoa is Doing on the 'Aquaman' Tour?
- Convention Report From HawaiiCon 2017: Star Wars And More
- HawaiiCon: The Convention In Paradise