Bethesda Softworks is looking to celebrate the year of DOOM by announcing the 25th Anniversary will be celebrated year-round. The company didn’t reveal many plans as of yet, other than we know DOOM Eternal is coming sometime in 2019. But the company did send out this awesome trailer, and let fans know they could sign up for the Slayer’s Club to receive a special zombie skin when the game is launched, welcoming player to The Year of DOOM.
- Rage 2 Receives a New Holiday Trailer
- DOOM Eternal Is Getting Additional Story Content, but It Will Be as DLC
- Doom Eternal Gets its Gameplay Reveal Showcasing Demon Crushing Action
- Bethesda Softworks to Debut DOOM Eternal Gameplay on August 10th
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month
- Doom Eternal Announced at the Bethesda E3 Conference