A couple hundred people caught wind of some new games modes coming to Red Dead Online way before they probably should have been public. As you can see from the photos below that were shared to Reddit, a couple of new gun modes were shown off after a bug in the system revealed them ahead of time. The two modes are Gun Rush and Gun Rush Teams, which appeared briefly and then vanished just as quickly.
I was about to quick join a showdown series but for a split second there were 2 more options. I clipped it and this is what was there. Probably a new game mode coming with the update this week? from RedDeadOnline
Of course, since there’s no info as to what these modes could be, everyone is speculating they’re a couple of new Battle Royale modes. While we seriously hope they’re not, and we personally think they’re more designed to operate like GTA Online FFA and Team modes, we can’t deny the idea that the company probably looked into doing a battle royale mode. Hopefully, we’ll find out soon what’s up.
- Grand Theft Auto Online Brings Warfare to Racing with Arena War
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Just Got a Clothing Line
- Red Dead Online Beta Launch Dates Confirmed
- People Are Already Playing the Red Dead Online Beta
- The Game Award Nominees: Red Dead Redemption II, God of War Lead The Way
- YouTube Unbans a Streamer for Red Dead Redemption 2 Feminist Kill