During the Kinda Funny Games Showcase, we finally found out when we’ll see Episode 3 of The Walking Dead: The Final Season. Skybound Games revealed three major things during the event: A trailer, a date, and a team name. According to the company, the team responsible for making the game moving forward is being called StillNotBitten. No idea if that team will be able to move onto other projects after this whole thing is over, but we do know that Episode 3 will be called “Broken Toys” and will be released on January 15th, 2019.
No word yet on Episode 4, or when the game will be opened back up for sale on digital stores, but we’re guessing the company is going to take their time to get this right after the fallout from Telltale Games. Until then, enjoy this teaser for Episode 3 of The Walking Dead: The Final Season.
- Do We Now Know The Walking Dead: The Final Season's Last Episode Date?
- Skybound Games Reveals Latest Trailer for The Walking Dead: The Final Season
- Epic Games Store to Release The Walking Dead: The Final Season on PC
- Doomsday Clock Beats Batman and Walking Dead in Comixology Bestseller List, 7th December 2018
- Robert Kirkman Hates You - The Walking Dead #186 Major Spoilers
- The Walking Dead's Negan Finally Gets a Full Trailer for Tekken 7
- The Walking Dead Supply Drop Brings Subscription Boxes Back to Life (REVIEW)
- Skybound Books' 'The Walking Dead: Typhoon' Goes Global, Takes Walker Action to China