People First Merseyside, a self-advocacy organisation run by – and for – adults with learning disabilities is having a charity fundraising run right now. And their auctions include original comic book art, 30 pieces in total, and all of the money raised will benefit People First Merseyside and all end tomorrow.
Artists included are Simon Bisley, Dan Brereton, Nick Brokenshire, Mark Buckingham, Mike Collins, Boo Cook, Jonathan Edwards, Hunt Emerson, Duncan Fegredo, Cully Hamner, John Higgins, Kev Hopgood, Frazer Irving, Jock, Christopher Jones, Cam Kennedy, Roger Langridge, David Lloyd, Brendan McCarthy, John McCrea, Luke McGarry, Jim Mahfood, Alex Maleev, Brett Parson, Sean Phillips, Seth, Declan Shalvey, Simon Thorp and Steve Yeowell.
The charity gives their thanks to Titan Comics, Jason Johnson, Mega City 5, John Freeman, Martin Fleming, Kevin Horton, Paul Ke Pry, Wayne Talbot and Rogue Comics Ireland for their support.
Here’s the link to what’s available, and a selected gallery for a browse…
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018