Com2uS has revealed a new gameplay preview for their upcoming mobile RPG Skylanders: Ring of Heroes. The video is essentially a how-to guide to getting started in Ring of Heroes, though it also provides a preview of the overall gameplay experience. It’s got a turn-based battle system that values strategy over speed, which is great for mobile platforms.
The game’s turn-based strategy gets a solid amount of time in the spotlight here, while the character elements and skill combinations also get a walkthrough. The trailer also gives us a glimpse of various unique Skylanders characters in the game’s story mode, boss battles, and even a bit of PvP.
A representative from Com2uS remaked, “this video is the first in a series of in-depth gameplay previews from Skylanders: Ring of Heroes. Various video content will continue to be released until the game’s official launch.” So we can expect to see more gameplay from Ring of Heroes in the weeks to come.
Skylanders: Ring of Heroes is being created in collaboration with Activision and features an original story with over 80 different Skylanders characters as well as Spyro the Dragon. Because Activision.
You can check out the gameplay reveal below.
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018