Annapurna Interactive and A4’s Ashen went live during The Game Awards last night, though the announcement was pretty heavily overshadowed by the barrage of game announcements and reveals that came during the award show. Ashen is A4’s take on a brutal action RPG in the vein of Dark Souls, though with a very distinct visual flare. The dark RPG is available now on the Epic Games Store and Xbox One.
Ashen is retailing for $39.99 USD on the Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store.
In related news, Donut County, the story-based physics puzzle game about a mysterious hole in the ground developed by Ben Esposito, will be releasing on Xbox One on December 18th.
You can check out the latest trailer for Ashen below.
- BioWare Gives More Details on Anthem’s Demo - December 7, 2018
- Silent Hill and Legacy of Kain Tested for PlayStation Classic - December 7, 2018
- Com2uS Releases New Gameplay Preview for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - December 7, 2018
- In Case You Missed it: Here’s Every Announcement from The Game Awards - December 7, 2018
- Midwinter Entertainment Reveals Co-op Shooter Scavengers - December 7, 2018