The folks at Two Point Studios and SEGA have released the first DLC pack for Two Point Hospital, simply titled “Bigfoot” with a holiday theme. You can download it on Steam for $7, which will add new hospital settings, a bit of a new storyline, new diseases, new additions to make in your hospitals, and a few other surprises. Here’s a brief intro to the DLC and a video showing it off.
Local celebri-yeti Bartholomew F. Yeti, the otherwise reclusive furball, has been petitioning for better healthcare in the Pointy Mountains, home to the most frequently forgotten people in all of Two Point County. Mr Yeti will need your help, curing new illnesses such as Cold Shoulder, Bard Flu, and Aurora Snorealis at the Pointy Mountains’ three new hospitals. There’s a medical facility at the Underlook Hotel, a ski resort with more lawsuits than guests; the remote and dilapidated Swelbard Research Institute; and the chance to turn an aristocratic family’s spare, and extremely grand, lodging into a hospital for the surrounding community in Roquefort Castle.
- SEGA Announces Their TwitchCon 2018 Lineup
- Two Point Hospital Brings a New Trailer to PC Gaming Show
- We Preview Two Point Hospital with Sega, Plus an Interview with the Devs
- Sega Announce Two Point Hospital Coming Later This Year
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018