Fans of the original 2005 Psychonauts will be happy to see this!
Psychonauts 2 tells the story of Razputin Aquato, a gifted acrobat with psychic powers, as he fulfills his life-long goal of becoming an international psychic super-spy. In other words, a Psychonaut. Raz joins the Psychonauts at a dangerous time: a mole has infiltrated the organization and is planning to resurrect history’s most cruelly powerful psychic villains. Not knowing who to trust, Raz must dive into the history of the Psychonauts, and that of his own family, to fight the demons of their shared past.
Here’s the trailer for Psychonauts 2:
Psychonauts 2 is set to release in 2019, on PCs and consoles.
- Robotech #15 Review: Acceptance in the New Age of Protoculture - December 11, 2018
- Epix Renews ‘Get Shorty’ Series for Third Season - December 11, 2018
- ‘Planet of the Apes: The Simian Age” #1 Review - December 11, 2018
- ‘Ultraman’ Series from Japan Possibly Coming to Your TV! - December 11, 2018
- Gotham Season 5 Gets New Cast Portraits, Explosive New Teaser - December 11, 2018