Would you like to buy a video game console that was funded and put out on the market by Soulja Boy called the SouljaGame? Of course, you do! Well, let’s be honest, we don’t know you that well. But how often do you hear of a rapper putting their money behind a new gaming console? In what appears to be the gaming version of Beats By Dre, two new consoles have hit the market for the holiday season in the SouljaGame and for portable gaming the SouljaGame Handheld. Both are basically fancy emulated consoles with over 800 games from the NES days up to the PS1 included in them. The handheld is pretty much a self-contained unit that acts like a 2DS version of a Nintendo Switch, while the main console comes with a couple controllers that feel like PS4 versions, and HDMI/component connector, and a power cord.
While it’s an interesting design and venture, the big problem going for it right now is that no one has a complete list of all the games included, so the $150 price tag on the console and the $100 on the handheld are kinda in debate as to whether you should spend that amount of cash on them or not. Because for all we know, they’re 800 terrible games. (3,000 games in the handheld!) Until we get sent one for review to check out what it can do and what’s in the library, buy at your own risk!
- Soulja Boy Releases Another Gaming Console That Looks Familiar
- After Nintendo Threatens Lawsuit, Soulja Boy Removes Consoles From Stores
- Nintendo is Rumored to Be Pursuing Legal Action Against Soulja Boy
- Soulja Boy Says He's Going to Launch His Own Esports Team
- Developer Friend & Foe Reveals Screenshots and Trailer for Vane
- A Tale of Two Threads About How to Break into Comics
- NECA Reveals a Gamestop Exclusive Ultimate Gremlins Figure
- The Last of Us Part 2 Will Not be at The Game Awards
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for December 4-10, 2018
- The Walking Dead's Negan Finally Gets a Full Trailer for Tekken 7