Quite a lot happened in the mid-season finale of The Gifted with several characters in some very precarious situations when the credits rolled. Of course, that means we have a nice, long break until the show comes back from its hiatus where fans are left wondering where we’re going next. Well, according to this promo, we could be going some very interesting places.
The fanbase has long theorized that Lorna would make her way back to the Underground by the end of the season, Clarice would team-up with the Morlocks, and Lauren would go dark side and join the Inner Circle. That’s looking pretty likely right now since Andy is a mess after the events of the previous episode and if there was one thing that could get Lorna back with the Underground it would be saving John. For now, the entire first season and the first nine episodes of the second season are on Hulu so you should catch up on the most underrated superhero show on TV.
Summary: In a world where mutated humans are treated with distrust and fear, an institute for mutants battles to achieve peaceful co-existence with humanity.
The Gifted, created by Matt Nix, stars Stephen Moyer, Amy Acker, Natalie Alyn Lind, Percey Hynes White, Sean Teale, Emma Dumont, Jamie Chung, and Blair Redford. It will return on January 1st at 9/8c on Fox.
- New Bumblebee Poster Features Our Two Triple Changers - December 11, 2018
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018