An interesting name has just popped up at Ubisoft Quebec, where Assassin’s Creedy Odyssey was made, as Mike Laidlaw has joined the company. The news came down earlier today as Laidlaw revealed that he had officially gone back to working with a major studio again.
I always knew I'd go back to triple-A at some point, once I found the right team and project.
Spoiler: I did at Ubisoft Quebec and I'm so damn excited to finally talk about it!https://t.co/41sPcyfUsZ
— Mike Laidlaw (@Mike_Laidlaw) December 5, 2018
Laidlaw was one of the key people at BioWare responsible Dragon Age over the past decade, first as a lead designer on the first game, then as the creative director over the rest of the series to this point. Not to mention having a hand in writing Jade Empire. No word yet on what he may be working on, but we’re guessing it will have something to do with Assassin’s Creed down the road.
- Operation Wind Bastion is Now Available in Rainbow Six Siege
- Legacy of the First Blade is Now Available in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands Special Operation 3 Boasts a New Photo Mode
- Listing for Assassin's Creed Compilation on Switch Shows Up on German Store
- The Crew 2 is Getting a Demolition Derby Update from Ubisoft