That live-action Disney film about the infamous fashionista Cruella de Vil starring Emma Stone is moving ever-closer to production. Just yesterday, I, Tonya director Craig Gillespie apparently in talks to helm the puppy-prequel picture.
Just this morning, artist BossLogic (one of our favorites, you may have noticed) posted a new piece, featuring the Best Actress-Oscar-winning Stone as the iconic villain.
With the signature two-toned hair, it’s a pretty picture to be sure.
We’re just kinda hoping the film nixes her smoking, especially since this is meant to be a pre-101 Dalmations story, where she smokes like a chimney while driving that amazing car.
We’ll let you know when we hear more from the House of Mouse about the proposed prequel.
- Director of 'I, Tonya' Craig Gillespie in Talks to Direct Cruella de Vil Prequel Movie
- BossLogic's 'Toy Story 4', 'John Wick' Mash Up
- BossLogic Created a Pikapool Piece, Because of Course He Did
- BossLogic Reimagines Gal Gadot as Kitana from Mortal Kombat
- BossLogic Made us Ugly Cry: "The Last Dance" of Captain America, Wonder Woman
- We Should Be So Lucky- BossLogic's Ruby Rose as Batwoman
- BossLogic Designs Henry Cavill as Geralt in 'The Witcher' TV Show Poster
- Rian Johnson’s Heartfelt ‘The Last Jedi’ Thanks, 1 Year Later - December 16, 2018
- Box Office: ‘Spider-Verse’ Tops With $35 Million - December 16, 2018
- ‘SUPERMAN THE MOVIE’: Profound Impact Still Felt on 40th Anniversary - December 15, 2018
- ‘Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark’ Coming to Theaters Summer of 2019 - December 14, 2018
- Nightcrawler Looks [badly] Photoshopped in New ‘Dark Phoenix’ Image - December 14, 2018