Hot off the announcement that Kevin Hart will be hosting the 90th Academy Awards (the Oscars), the Golden Globes announced their two hosts for the 76th Annual ceremony.
Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg will share the hosting duties for the ceremony to be held in 2019.
Co-Chairmen of NBC Entertainment Paul Telegdy and George Cheeks said in a statement.
“Sandra and Andy are the perfect choices to host this world-class event. They bring wit, charm and style to a room filled with the very best of film and television. It’s sure to be another unforgettable fun-filled night.”
The 76th Annual Golden Globes will air on NBC on January 6th 2019.
- Gary Oldman, Harrison Ford, and More Presenters for the Golden Globes Awards
- Golden Globes to Honor Jeff Bridges with Cecil B. deMille Award
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2018 SAG-AFTRA Nominations
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the 76th Annual Golden Globe Nominations
- Tonight's Golden Globes Winner Roundup: Fox Searchlight Leads Studio Pack
- The 75th Annual Golden Globes Are Tonight, We'll Be Live Tweeting
- Let's Talk About the 2018 Golden Globes: Predictions in Major Categories