Hot off the announcement that Kevin Hart will be hosting the 90th Academy Awards (the Oscars), the Golden Globes announced their two hosts for the 76th Annual ceremony.
Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg will share the hosting duties for the ceremony to be held in 2019.
Co-Chairmen of NBC Entertainment Paul Telegdy and George Cheeks said in a statement.
“Sandra and Andy are the perfect choices to host this world-class event. They bring wit, charm and style to a room filled with the very best of film and television. It’s sure to be another unforgettable fun-filled night.”
The 76th Annual Golden Globes will air on NBC on January 6th 2019.
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the 76th Annual Golden Globe Nominations
- Tonight's Golden Globes Winner Roundup: Fox Searchlight Leads Studio Pack
- The 75th Annual Golden Globes Are Tonight, We'll Be Live Tweeting
- Let's Talk About the 2018 Golden Globes: Predictions in Major Categories
- ‘Bond 25’ Director Cary Fukunaga on Franchise Past, Present, Future - December 11, 2018
- Bruce Campbell Says He’d Host The Oscars - December 11, 2018
- Robert Rodriguez Shares New ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ Poster - December 11, 2018
- ‘Drunk History’ Tackles “The Creation of Frankenstein” in 2019 - December 11, 2018
- Luke’s Lightsaber Pulled from Auction, Mark Hamill Responds - December 11, 2018