If you like to think of yourself as a surgeon when shooting the pump shotgun in Fortnite, you’ll need to update your degree when they change the weapon. Word came down from Eric Williamson, the design lead on Fortnite, that the gun would be getting a rebalance soon, which may or may not make your day awesome depending on how good you are with the current make.
The upcoming 6.31 update will include a Pump Shotgun rebalance to improve effectiveness: damage will increase in close quarters and range will be reduced slightly. Additionally, ALL shotguns will have a minimum damage of 3 pellets (even if only 1 or 2 hit).
— Eric Williamson (@erwil9) November 20, 2018
I know for a fact there are people who love the way the gun works right now and base their entire build-game around getting an advantage and double tapping people out of the game. So whatever change may come to the gun will drastically affect a good chunk of their playerbase. No word yet when they plan to implement it, but if they’re talking about it openly on social media, expect the update right after Thanksgiving.
- Dataminers Discover Fortnite Will Be Getting a Snowstorm Soon
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament
- BC Toy Spotting: Funko, Predator, Spider-Verse, Fortnite, WWE, and More!
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He's Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Standard Action Figures Soon
- "Fork Knife" Guy Will Be Entering the Fortnite Battlefield Soon
- Review: Marseille’s mCable HDMI Cords for Cinema and Gaming - December 15, 2018
- Review: Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse - December 15, 2018
- Ghost Stories For The Ages: We Review Betrayal Legacy - December 15, 2018
- Intrepid Studios Shows a Livestream Update for Ashes of Creation - December 15, 2018
- Hollywood Esports Will Hold a Paladins Open Tourney at TCL Chinese Theater - December 15, 2018