We may never see Half-Life 3, but we can enjoy what fans are doing to the series in the meantime as we get a new look at Black Mesa. If you’re not familiar with the project, this is a fan-made remake of the original Half-Life game, which has been around since 2012 and even got onto Steam’s Early Access program back in 2015. The game was split into two parts, the second of which called Xen is on the verge of being finished. The game is set to be released sometime in 2019, but to kind of wet your whistle about it, the devs have released a new Black Mesa trailer to get you a little excited for what’s to come.
- Valve Adds Tons of New Job Postings, Fueling Even More Half-Life 3 Rumors
- Former 'Half-Life 2' Writer Reveals The Plot To Episode 3
- Former Half-Life Writer Chet Faliszek Leaves Valve
- Portal And Half-Life Movies Are 'Still Coming'
- Co-Creator And Writer Of The Half-Life Franchise Has Left Valve
- Konami Releases Info on Upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Duel Power Cards - December 14, 2018
- Blizzard Will Be Scaling Back on Heroes of the Storm - December 13, 2018
- Nicalis Announces RemiLore: Lost Girl in the Lands of Lore for February - December 13, 2018
- Valve Releases Steam Link for Raspberry Pi Users - December 13, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution Receives the new Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack - December 13, 2018