Today during the Rainbow Six Pro League Finals in Rio de Janeiro, Ubisoft showed off more from their two new Rainbow Six Siege operatives and mission on the way. Aside from two new operators on each side in Kaid (a defender who deals with electricity) and Nomad (an attacker who uses special airjab shots to clear rooms), you’re getting a fresh new map called Fortress. Check out the intro videos and finer details below about Operation Wind Bastion.
In this new season, one Attacker and one Defender, Nomad and Kaid will join the Rainbow Six Siege Operator lineup. Armed with her AK-74M and ARX200, Nomad uses her airjab launcher and proximity triggered air blast grenade to propel Defenders out of cover and expose them to the attacking team. In the meantime, Kaid uses his Rtila Electroclaw to electrify all metallic objects in proximity: reinforced walls, barbed wire, deployable shields. His AUG A3 and TCSG12 makes him a powerful Defender and counter to hard breacher.
In addition to these two new Rainbow recruits, players will be able to explore the new Fortress map, a mudbrick Kasbah inspired by the iconic architecture from the southern region of Morocco. It is a military training facility that features a good rotation between floors, an accessible roof and many dangerous lines of sight and flanking routes.
- Operation Wind Bastion is Now Available in Rainbow Six Siege
- Ubisoft Reveals Details For Season Four of Rainbow Six Siege
- Ubisoft to Remove Controversial Images from Rainbow Six Siege
- Guerrilla Games Reportedly Poaching Rainbow Six Siege Devs
- Ubisoft Says Rainbow Six Siege Will Not Come to the Nintendo Switch
- Rainbow Six Siege Fully Reveals Two New Operators: Clash and Maverick
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018
- Atari Flashback Classics Added to the Nintendo Switch - December 14, 2018
- Daybreak Games Reveals PlanetSide Arena’s Release Date - December 14, 2018
- A Fisherman’s Tale Receives an Official Release Date - December 14, 2018
- Infinity Ward Evacuated Yesterday After a Bomb Threat - December 14, 2018