It looks like Dragon Ball will have a much greater influence on Jump Force and the overall roster than we assumed before. According to Gematsu, a reveal is coming in the next V-Jump magazine that will show off both Cell and Piccolo being added to the roster.
Jump Force adds Cell, Piccolo, Kenshin and Shishio to the roster. Showcases Light Yagami and Ryuk pic.twitter.com/Pj0snPGXmo
— YonkouProductions (@YonkouProd) November 18, 2018
We’re guessing Bandai Namco doesn’t have plans to do Jump Force reveal trailers yet, so you probably won’t see anything concrete for a few more weeks. But with the images out, there’s no way the company can simply deny it now, they’ll have to do reveal videos soon.
- Bandai Namco Reveal More Characters at XO18 for Jump Force
- Bandai Namco Unveil Kane's First Jump Force Pics
- Details Emerge of the Bonus Content Coming With Jump Force Special Editions
- Bandai Namco Release Two New Trailer for Jump Force at TGS
- Bandai Namco Confirms SSGSS Goku Will Be in Jump Force
- YouTube Channel “Super Best Friends” Ending After Internal Issues - December 16, 2018
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Welcomes a New Fighter with Kage - December 16, 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018