Next week’s penultimate issue of Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker sees “Dark Starhawk” Christopher Powell being interrogated inside the Soul Gem. After attempting to recap his own origin story, but being asked to cut to the chase, Powell tries to explain why Sleepwalker is on the side of the angels. This leads to a scene that’s eerily reminiscent of one from a rival publisher…
Of course, we’re talking about the infamous Batpenis scene that appeared in Batman Damned #1. Specifically, Dark Starhawk’s shadowy nether regions remind us of the censored version released on ComiXology, pushing the exposed-in-print Batpenis back into the darkness.
If not for the controversy that rocked the comics world in the wake of Batman’s exposure, might we be clickbaiting about the Dark Starpenis next week?
Sadly, we may never know. But if you’re interested in a Sleepwalker comic with no visible dongs at all, pick up Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 in stores next Wednesday.
Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 (of 4)
(W) Chad Bowers, Chris Sims (A/CA) Todd Nauck
Sleepwalker continues his mission through the dreamworld of the Warped Universe – this time teaming up with the Dark Starhawk and even “He whose touch causes burning” – MAN-THING THANG THOOM!
In Shops: Nov 21, 2018
- Millennials and Their Job Ghosting in Next Week’s Black Panther vs. Deadpool #3 - December 15, 2018
- Killing Spider-Man in Next Week’s Dead Man Logan #2… Hail Neo-Hydra! - December 15, 2018
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018