Do you have any desire to dress up like the cast of Kingdom Hearts III on a regular basis? SuperGroupies is really hoping you’d like to. The company has posted new images to their website showing off an upcoming line of clothing and accessories based on characters from the series. From December 1st-5th, you’ll have the chance to buy clothing, bags, watches, and jewelry from a pop-up store at the Seibu Ikebukuro main store, or you can pre-order them to arrive sometime in April.
There will be a limited stock of everything, making these some of the rarest Kingdom Hearts III items you’ll find anywhere. We wish you the best of luck getting your hands on these as we’re sure if they’re not sold out at the shop by end of Day 1, they’ll be gone online within the first hour.
- Kairi Gets Two New Battle Renders in Kingdom Hearts III
- Kingdom Hearts III Announces Schedule for Next Trailers
- Fans Old and New Get a Fresh Look at the Story of Kingdom Hearts III
- Latest Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Brings Us Winnie The Pooh
- The Latest Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Focuses on Tangled
- You Can Try Kingdom Hearts III at XO18 in November
- Funko Round-Up: Kingdom Hearts 3, Summoners War, Overwatch, and Aquaman!
- Forgot Everything About Kingdom Hearts? There's a New Compilation Coming
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018