Gosh, more politics in our Marvel previews! We’re going to need a fainting couch if this continues much longer. Remember back in the good old days of the 1980s when there were no politics in the comic book previews we read each week on the internet? In next week’s issue of Immortal Hulk, Bruce Banner is in trouble, having found himself at the wrong end of a shotgun in a trailer park in what we assume to be Florida. And being as he’s trespassing, according to the homeowner, the law is not on Banner’s side here…
Should that guy really be casting aspersions about who and who isn’t a meth-head? Ah, Florida. This is taking place in Florida, right? We have to assume it’s Florida.
In any case, shooting Bruce Banner is sure to make him angry. And you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.
Immortal Hulk #9 hits stores next Wednesday.
Immortal Hulk #9
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett, Martin Simmonds (CA) Alex Ross
• Carl Creel was just trying to live. But sometimes trying isn’t enough.
• Now, to save the life he built for himself – and maybe everything else – Carl Creel has to do the impossible.
• The Absorbing Man has to kill the IMMORTAL HULK.
In Shops: Nov 21, 2018
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018
- Morgan Le Fay Shows a Clear Lack of Gratitude in Weapon H #11 - December 16, 2018