Would you say that PUBG is currently fixed? That’s the way the developers are feeling this week as they’ve announced the “Fix PUBG” project is done. The company posted an extended update on Steam letting players know all of the work and effort that went into fixing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds both on PC and console. While a lot of their players drifted to other games like Fortnite and Black Ops 4, there was still a dedicated base that demanded changes to make it better and on-par with the others. While there have been some noticeable updates, its debatable as to whether or not the game is now on par with its competitors. What do you think of the current state of PUBG?
Throughout our game’s journey, our main goal was to provide you new content quickly, while supplementing Battle Royale gameplay. We acknowledge that in this process, we have overlooked issues that matter to you and we have reflected a lot on our mistakes. Something like this requires not only considerable effort, but extra care to ensure that bugs remain fixed and do not impact anything else.
Therefore, when designing the 2019 PUBG roadmap, we’ve changed our direction from this last year. Build stability and quality are now our most important value, and upon that base we will build new Battle Royale gameplay and new content. At first, this is likely to slow down our build cadence, but as these processes become more proficient, we hope to provide new content as fast as before, while maintaining our new stability and quality-first goal. While we cannot say how long this will take, we promise you that we will give our best efforts to reach this stage as quickly as possible.
- PUBG Announces the New Vikendi Snow Map at The Game Awards
- The Latest Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Nuketown to All Platforms
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He's Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Standard Action Figures Soon
- Sony Confirms PUBG Will Be Coming to PS4 in December
- PUBG Officially Announces It Will Be Added to Xbox Game Pass
- PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Global Finals Are Headed to Dubai
- PUBG Will Be Getting Suicide Squad Skins of Joker and Harley Quinn
- From The Humor Mill: Is PUBG Finally Coming to PS4?
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018