These days, with political tensions in America seemingly higher than they’ve been in centuries, it seems like liberals and conservatives might never find a way to get along. But a preview of next week’s Spider-Force #2 has one potential solution the problem that could bring people together and put an end to divisiveness and the most dreaded social ill of all, “incivility.” How did they do it on Earth-3145? Easy! They just killed off most of the human population in a great war, and now there’s just a few people left living in a space station!
Should we try it? Well, anything is worth a shot. Now as long as nobody up there spoils the endings of books, we should be fine.
Wait a minute… does Bleeding Cool survive the cataclysm?
AV Club had the EX-X-XCLUSIVE preview of Spider-Force #2, which hits stores next week.
Spider-Force #2 of 3
(W) Christopher Priest (A) Paulo Siqueira (CA) Shane Davis
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
The deadliest mission in all of SPIDER-GEDDON has come up and Kaine has stepped forward for what he’s sure will be a suicide mission. But he can’t do it alone, and Jessica Drew, A.K.A. Spider-Woman, has signed on to help, but has Kaine told her the whole truth? With Ashley Barton, from the OLD MAN LOGAN universe and two new characters (Astro-Spider and Spider-Kid), Kaine’s team is complete and their first mission may be their last!
In Shops: Nov 21, 2018
- The Debut of Thorshach in Next Week’s Thor #8 - December 14, 2018
- IDW Plans Weekly Ghostbusters Event for April with 4 Teams - December 14, 2018
- DC Pulls Heroes in Crisis Poison Ivy Death Cover at Tom King’s Request - December 14, 2018
- Valiant Leaks Classified White Board with Clues for Next 12 Months of Plans - December 14, 2018
- The Fate of Cyclops Revealed in Next Week’s Extermination Finale - December 14, 2018