Veronica Mars has added Academy Award winner J.K. Simmons to the cast of the upcoming forth season revival of the show. The veteran actor will join the cast as an ex-con with connections to Dick Casablancas. This is a natural fit for the show, as many have felt that he would fit right in on the series.
In the revival, spring breakers are getting murdered in Neptune, thereby decimating the seaside town’s lifeblood tourist industry. After Mars Investigations is hired by the parents of one of the victims to find their son’s killer, Veronica is drawn into an epic eight-episode mystery that pits the enclave’s wealthy elites, who would rather put an end to the month-long bacchanalia, against a working class that relies on the cash influx that comes with being the West Coast’s answer to Daytona Beach.
Kristen Bell (Veronica), Jason Dohring (Logan), Percy Diggs III (Wallace), Francis Capra (Weevil), David Starzyk (Richard Casablancas), Ryan Hansen (Dick Casablancas), and Enrico Colantoni (Keith Mars) will all return to the show. Clifton Collins Jr. and Izabela Vidovic will also star in recurring roles. Filming has begun on the eight episode sort-of forth season. Thomas has confirmed that this series will take place five years after the 2014 feature film. All three previous seasons and the 2014 film will be available on Hulu next year before the debut of the new series. The eight-episode limited series will debut sometime in 2019 on Hulu.
- Batman Your Kitchen With These New Seven 20 Products - December 13, 2018
- Magneto Gets a New Sixth Scale Figure From Sideshow Collectibles - December 13, 2018
- Greg Kinnear Will Enter Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone - December 13, 2018
- Friday The 13th Part 3 Corpse Pamela Voorhees Figure Coming From NECA - December 13, 2018
- Riverdale Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: “Outbreak” - December 13, 2018