Just like Hall-of-Famer Donald Trump, World Wrestling Entertainment doesn’t want to leave the hotel room if the weather isn’t so great. As a result, in light of a looming Nor’Easter (that’s what the Skippys and Bubbas in the New Jersey area call a storm with winds coming from the Northeast), the WrestleMania On-Sale party planned for Thursday at MetLife Stadium has been canceled.
WWE announced the news today on their website, writing:
The official WrestleMania On-Sale Party at MetLife Stadium has been cancelled due to impending inclement weather for this Thursday evening.
Get your individual WrestleMania 35 tickets when they go on sale Friday, Nov. 16, at 10 a.m. ET at www.ticketmaster.com, or secure your individual tickets now using special pre-sale code DOTCOM.
Don’t miss your opportunity to get your tickets to The Showcase of the Immortals when it returns to MetLife Stadium on Sunday, April 7, 2019. WrestleMania Week will feature events such as WrestleMania 35, NXT TakeOver, the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, WrestleMania Axxess, Monday Night Raw, SmackDown LIVE and more!
So if you were planning to, er… have a party at a stadium when you buy tickets for an event that’s taking place months from now, it looks like you’re out of luck. Tickets, of course, will still be on sale, but will WrestleMania still be as fun without the on-sale party? Only if it the main event is a one-on-one match between Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey is what we say.
- New Comic Publisher TKO Launches With Big Name Creators and Revolutionary Ambitions - December 10, 2018
- Barnes & Noble Gets a Retailer-Exclusive Edition of Mister Miracle - December 10, 2018
- Cyclops Goes Old School in #XMenMonday Sneak Peeks - December 10, 2018
- Another Year of Rick and Morty Presents One-Shots on the Way from Oni Press - December 10, 2018
- Best-Selling Author Gaby Dunn Makes Comics Debut with Claire Roe in Bury the Lede OGN - December 10, 2018