Matt Smith, Naomi Campbell, M.I.A. and Kristin Scott Thomas ‘star’ in the new Burberry TV ad for Christmas. And it’s a bloody weird one, even considering it’s for the store and clothing brand Burberry.
A bunch of slebs in a cafe, on the tube, at a dinner party, watching TV (including Naomi Campbell with her head on her mum’s knee) to a choralist version of Merry Christmas with all manner of echoes and minor keys.
Is this how you sell Burberry? Or it the beginning to a new horror movie where everyone wears Burberry? Better to show the bloodsplatter I guess…
A collaboration with artist and photographer Juno Calypso, starring Matt Smith, M.I.A., Kristin Scott Thomas, Naomi Campbell and Valerie Morris-Campbell.
Juno explores the dance between the reality and fantasy of a very British Christmas, drawing on her own experiences and rituals; from the unpredictable British weather to family togetherness, delayed trains to festive feasts
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018