No, it’s not one of those Snickers ads that looks enough like the DC house art style that you accidentally get halfway through it before realizing it’s not part of the book you’re reading. In tomorrow’s Titans #9, the team finds themselves marooned on a planet where there’s no life-forms to kill and eat, and all the plants and water are toxic. Now they must escape before they starve to death!
Will the Titan’s be forced to turn to cannibalism to survive? Will they make Beast Boy turn into something delicious, like a giant turkey, so they can eat him first?
Find out when Titans #29 hits stores tomorrow.
(W) Dan Abnett (A) Minkyu Jung (CA) Brandon Peterson
“MAROONED” part one! After their battle with Storrm above the Drowned Earth, the Titans find themselves lost…in space! Stranded on an alien planet-far away from their Earthbound responsibilities, with no means of getting home-they’re forced to fight against an enemy that has been lurking in the shadows since the inception of this version of the Titans: their own inner demons. And maybe some outer demons as well!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- The Ice King Apology Tour Commences in 1st Look at Adventure Time: Marcy & Simon #1 - December 13, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Phil Noto Interlocking Variants for 80th Anniversary - December 13, 2018
- Lela Gwenn and Matthew Dow Smith Launch Bad Luck Chuck at Dark Horse in March - December 13, 2018
- Joe Illidge Explains Post-Valiant Future in Most Polite Open Letter Ever - December 13, 2018
- #GhostCorps: IDW Teases Something Big for Ghostbusters in 2019 - December 13, 2018