It’s only been a few days since Microsoft announced keyboard and mouse games would be getting support on Xbox One, and Corsair has jumped on it. The company made an announcement today that their gear is now compatible with the console as they’ve expanded their peripheral gear to work with their setup. After it was revealed at XO18 that Razer would be working with the company, it was only a matter of time for others to join in. In fact, it’s kind of shocking that we’ve only heard from Corsair so far as we’d expect half a dozen companies to be on this one already.
Corsair also announced that they would be working to make the Elgato Stream Deck compatible with the console in order for Mixer users to be able to integrate it into their streams much more easily. Of all the announcements they made today on this subject, that seems to be the most promising as it would help eliminate a lot of gear required to stream for Xbox One users and make it easier to access what they need faster.
- Xbox and Mixer Collaborate on New Stream Collider Program
- Microsoft Shows Off Changes for Xbox One's November Update
- Tech Review: Elgato Stream Deck Mini
- Corsair Acquires Elgato Gaming, Elgato Moves in a Different Direction
- Corsair's Stronghold adds Airships and Tanks to Tera Console Edition
- Letting Corsair Guide My Audio: We Review Their HS60 Surround Gaming Headset
- The Last Fleet Corsair #4: High On Detail, Low On Personality
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018
- Atari Flashback Classics Added to the Nintendo Switch - December 14, 2018
- Daybreak Games Reveals PlanetSide Arena’s Release Date - December 14, 2018
- A Fisherman’s Tale Receives an Official Release Date - December 14, 2018
- Infinity Ward Evacuated Yesterday After a Bomb Threat - December 14, 2018