Bleeding Cool is pleased to present this exclusive clip with linguist Christine Schreyer (Game of Thrones Avatar, Superman: “Kryptonian”) on creating a unique language for Alpha.
Schreyer, a member of the Language Creation Society served as head linguist on the film, and had to draw from primitive languages historians believed humans would have spoken.
More about the film: Young Keda tries to survive alone in the wilderness after he’s left for dead during his first hunt with his Cro-Magnon tribe. He soon forms an unlikely alliance with a lone wolf that was abandoned by its pack. Facing overwhelming odds and nonstop danger, Keda and the wolf must now trek through a harsh and unforgiving landscape to make it home before winter.
Starring Kodi Smit-McPhee, Leonor Varela, Spencer Bogaret, Johannes Haukur Johannesson, Natassia Malthe, and Jens Hulten. Directed by Albert Hughes
Alpha is available on Digital now, and Blu-Ray/DVD on 11/13
- Alpha Review: A Very Slow-Moving Survival Story
- Get Your First Look at Sophie Turner from X-Men: Dark Phoenix, Along With New Story Details
- Dazzler To Appear In X-Men: Dark Phoenix
- James McAvoy Teases Prof X Return For Dark Phoenix Movie
- Jessica Chastain In Talks To Be The Villain In 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Releases A Cast List And Tasks Simon Kinberg To Direct
- ‘Alpha’ Exclusive Clip – Creating a Language - November 12, 2018
- ‘River Runs Red’ Taye Diggs, John Cusack Exclusive Clip - November 7, 2018
- ‘Death Race: Beyond Anarchy’ Exclusive Clip and Zach McGowan Interview - October 4, 2018
- Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ Finds a Director in Chloe Zhao - September 21, 2018
- Jessica Gao Just Won an Emmy for Rick and Morty, Now She’s Developing Her Own Show - September 13, 2018