Milestone announced 30 tracks for Ride 3 ahead of the game’s launch. Ride 3 is set to release on November 30th, 2018, so the track list is coming well ahead of the game’s release.
The tracks include a number of famous and iconic bike tracks from all over the world. Some of those tracks also come with different circuit variants to give players more varied gameplay. Milestone used aerial photogrammetry and drone-scanning to faithfully recreate the environments and details of the various tracks, for full player immersion.
Here’s the list of track categories available at launch:
- GP – cutting edge speed on iconic circuit such as Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza, Donington Park Circuit, Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours, Nürburgring and many others.
- COUNTRY – to race immersed in some of the most beautiful panoramas all over the world, on the most favorite bikers’ roads such as Garda Lake and Tenerife.
- CITY CIRCUIT – one of the hardest challenges, a night race on the streets of Macau.
- SUPERMOTARD – to drift properly you need to race on tracks that allow to make the most from that type of bike, such as Autodromo di Franciacorta e Pista South Milano – Ottobiano, where you can race off-road as well, and Castelletto Circuit.
- ROAD RACING – city streets on some occasions become circuits for high speed race bikes, such as Ulster GP, Southern 100, Imatra and many others.
- DRAG RACE – high horsepower, a long straight road and one goal, to be the fastest. Have you ever heard about Route 66 or Salt Flats?
All 30 announced Ride 3 tracks are:
|Brands Hatch Circuit||UK|
|Cadwell Park Circuit||UK|
|Daytona International Speedway||USA|
|Donington Park Circuit||UK|
|Autodromo di Franciacorta – Daniel Bonara||Italy|
|Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola||Italy|
|WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca||USA|
|Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours||France|
|Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza||Italy|
|North West 200||Ireland|
|Okayama International Circuit||Japan|
|Pista South Milano – Ottobiano||Italy|
|Oulton Park Circuit||UK|
|Autódromo Internacional do Algarve||Portugal|
|Southern 100 – Billown Circuit||Isle of Man|
|Autodromo Vallelunga “Piero Taruffi”||Italy|
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018