Empyrean and publisher Fat Dog Games have announced a new game, Body of Evidence. The game will retail for $19.99 USD on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC in the first quarter of 2019.
Unlike many other games with a crime-scene focus, Body of Evidence doesn’t task you with killing bad guys or even investigating crimes. Instead, you get to clean up crime scenes across the city as a dead body disposal expert.
Players will answer requests from local buisness owners, friends, and criminals alike who need bodies dumped with no evidence left behind. So you get to channel your inner Dexter Morgan. At least a bit, anyhow.
You’ll even earn cash with every job and purchase new supplies to tackle new and more complex scenarios. Because RPG body disposal is hardcore.
Body of Evidence is will be available on the Nintendo Switch, PC, and Xbox One in the first quarter of 2019 for $19.99 USD however, you can wishlist the game on Steam now and join the official Discord to talk body disposal strategies.
The game’s full list of features includes:
- Gruesome fun as you drag and hide the ragdolled bodies!
- A strange collection of characters and scenarios
- Wicked sense of humor and packed with pop culture references
- Multiple ways to pass the levels
- Restock your supplies at your local Warmart
- Bloody scenes in low-poly graphics
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018