The Spider-Geddon crossover continues to exist for some reason in next week’s Vault of Spiders #2, an anthology which tells tales of Spider-persons from various alternate realities in a throw everything at the wall and see what sticks kind of approach to Spider-comics. One of those stories sees New York terrorized by a gang of goblins, who report, naturally, to their leader: the Goblin Queen.
But are we talking this Goblin Queen, Madelyne Pryor?
Or this Goblin Queen, Elan DeJunae:
Or a brand new Goblin Queen entirely? The preview doesn’t clue us in, but perhaps you’ll learn more if you pick up Vault of Spiders #2, in stores next Wednesday.
Vault of Spiders #2 (of 2)
(W) Cullen Bunn, Geoffrey Thorne, Jed MacKay, Ryan North (A) David Williams, Mark Bagley, Scott Koblish (CA) Giuseppe Camuncoli
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
• We’re way past first blood-the Spider-Army needs new recruits! No one’s too weird to die for – er – serve the cause!
• Ryan North joins the cause with an incredible story starring SPIDER-MA’AM, a spider-powered Aunt May with Dave Williams (UNCANNY X-FORCE) on art!
• CULLEN BUNN (X-MEN BLUE) and TBA bring you a tale of a nightmare world where monsters roam the streets and a SPIDER-MAN strange enough to call it home! You will NEVER guess who’s under the mask!
• Geoffrey Thorne brings an all new Spider-Character to the table, with a Spider-Powered Captain Stacy! Police Officer by day, vigilante by night in a way you’ve never seen before!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018