CD Projekt Red officially launched Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales onto Steam and GOG today, and to celebrate they released a new trailer. The company also added some goodies to Steam if you purchase through their system, which includes the official soundtrack created by composer trio Marcin Przybyłowicz, Mikolai Stroinski, and Piotr Adamczyk. Plus concept art, a digital copy of the Dark Horse artbook, the Fox Children comic, and a copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut.
Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics. Crafted by the developers responsible for some of the most iconic moments in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the game spins a truly regal tale of Meve, a war-veteran queen of two Northern Realms — Lyria and Rivia. Facing an imminent Nilfgaardian invasion, Meve is forced to once again enter the warpath, and set out on a dark journey of destruction and revenge. Throughout the game, players will explore new and never-before-seen parts of The Witcher world, embark on thought-provoking quests featuring rich, multidimensional characters. All while gathering resources to expand their army and engaging in epic story battles.
- Thronebreaker is Not Coming to the Nintendo Switch
- CD Projekt Red Releases a New Trailer for Thronebreaker
- Thronebreaker Receives a New Extensive Gameplay Video
- CD Projekt Red Gives Thronebreaker and Gwent Release Dates
- Witcher Spinoff Getting a Spinoff Of Its Own in Gewnt: Thronebreaker
- The Latest Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Nuketown to All Platforms - November 20, 2018
- THANKS-GIVEAWAY: PC Copies of Overwatch Legendary Edition - November 20, 2018
- Egosoft Announces X4: Foundations Coming to Steam Next Week - November 20, 2018
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament - November 20, 2018
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware - November 20, 2018