In case any of you on the PS4 were hoping for some new Black Ops 4 content, Activision and Treyarch has heard your plea and are sending something nice. Today on the official Call of Duty Twitter feed, the company posted a quick little video and the words “Welcome back” in Russian, showing off that Nuketown will be added to the game next week.
📡 Добро пожаловать обратно.
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) November 9, 2018
It’s an oldie but a goodie as you get a Cold War throwback map. No word yet about whether or not it will come to PC and Xbox, but we think it might since we can’t imagine the company keeping one map exclusive in a day and age where everyone would tear them to shreds for giving a specific console an exclusive DLC without it going everywhere else eventually.
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4
- A Battlefield V Dev Got Banned from Playing Black Ops 4
- Treyarch Has Upgraded Black Ops 4 Servers After Player Uproar
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment "Salute Pack"
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Black Ops 4 Will Receive an Update Before Double XP Weekend