BOOM! Studios is busy debuting new slayers throughout history in its reimagined Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic, but over at Marvel, we’re getting a new slayer for right now, next week, in Domino #8. And — spoiler alert — it’s Outlaw!
Not pleased with finding Morbius the Living Vampire locked inside a box they were sent to retrieve for a Wakandan client, Domino, Diamondback, and Outlaw now have to figure out what to do with him. For Outlaw, the matter is a simple one. When dealing with vampires, you gotta stake ’em right in the heart.
As for Morbius, he seems to be letting the popularity of sexy vampire fiction go right to his… er… head…
A little presumptuous, aren’t we, Morbius?
We’ll find out what they really want when Domino #8 hits stores next Wednesday.
(W) Gail Simone (A) David Baldeon (CA) Lim, Gang Hyuk
A REAL PAIN IN THE NECK!
• Pale skin…long hair…skintight black bodysuit… No, not Domino…it’s Morbius the Living Vampire!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018