While he hasn’t been around since the first season of HBO’s hit series Game of Thrones, Sean Bean has some thoughts about who he thinks will sit the Iron Throne.
In a recent interview with Mashable, Bean answered a lot of questions about the new installment of Hitman, but also one about who he thinks will survive and reign.
If you guessed Arya Stark (Maisie Williams), then you’re correct:
Who’s left? Jon Snow is left, isn’t he? But Arya would have to be it. Yeah Arya will last — maybe she’ll be on the throne.
We have to agree, really. Everyones’ favorite Murder Child has had one hell of a journey from Winterfell to the House of Black and White, and back again to her ancestral home. She’s got the ruthlessness that a Westeros ruler needs to have, but, is there anything left of a gentle heart in her?
That remains to be seen; mercy isn’t really in her makeup now following the takedown of Walder Frey and Littlefinger.
Chances are, she WON’T be the victor in this round of the game of thrones, but we’re hoping she’ll at least be there at the conclusion.
Game of Thrones is set to return for it’s 8th and final season sometime in the first half of 2019.
- Wanna Know What Sophie Turner Kept from 'Game of Thrones'? It's Uplifting!
- CCXP 18: 'Game of Thrones' Q & A from Brazil Comic Con
- 'Game of Thrones' Posts Season 8 Teaser Video, "Fire & Ice"
- No HBO Airing for 'Game of Thrones' Reunion Special
- 'Game of Thrones' Prequel Series Looking to Cast Set of Twin Sisters
- A List of the Most Murdered Men in Movies
- HBO Confirms an April 2019 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' Cast Plays Would You Rather for Entertainment Weekly
- Here's What We Know About 'Game of Thrones' Season 8
- HBO Comments on Trump's Use of 'Game of Thrones' Phrase, Logo
- EW Shares First Cover Featuring 'Game of Thrones' Season 8
- Game of Thrones Prequel Series 'The Long Night' Gains Naomi Watts
- "To Kill A Mockingbird" Tops PBS's 'Great American Read' List
- 'Game of Thrones' Special Coming from Conan O'Brien says Sean Bean