Everyone feels a little bit down in the dumps sometimes. Even Deadpool was dealing with it last week. The latest Marvel character to get the blues appears to be fearsome intergalactic killer Corvus Glaive, who spends the opening pages of next week’s Black Order #1 ruminating on his own eventual demise, and whether or not he’ll die alone or with the one he loves, Proxima Midnight. It causes him to ask the question:
But Corvus isn’t done yet. It seems he’s worried that Proxima doesn’t appreciate his sense of humor, either.
Well, that settles that then. Back to the killing!
The Black Order #1 hits stores next Wednesday.
The Black Order #1 (of 5)
(W) Derek Landy (A/CA) Philip Tan
FROM THE INFINITY WAR INTO THEIR OWN LIMITED SERIES!
They are the five dreadlords, the Cull Obsidian, Thanos’ most feared warriors and disciples… Ruthless villains to a one, the Black Order has been dispatched by the Grandmaster to destabilize a burgeoning empire, and along the way they come to realize that as big and as bad as they are, there is always someone bigger and badder… The bombastic writing style of novelist Derek Landy (Skulduggery Pleasant) and the electrifying artwork of Philip Tan combine for an absolutely unhinged super-villain adventure!
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018
- Fanboy Wrampage: Reby Hardy Fights Ashley Massaro Over Matt Hardy - November 12, 2018