QC Games released a new video for its upcoming co-op RPG Dungeon brawler Breach today. The game allows players to choose from over 20 classes, with each having a few different loadouts. To help you decide which class to run before the game launches in early access, QC is releasing a series of spotlight trailers for each class. Today’s trailer focuses on the close-combat, air juggling madness of the Auros Gladiator.
The Auros Gladiator is all about taking on and isolating strong and Elite enemies with a continuous onslaught of aerial combos. So, the combat mechanics for the Gladiator will be pretty familiar, especially for fans of the Devil May Cry series.
Additionally, special Breach pre-order packages are available at PlayBreach.com for $24.99 USD. The exclusive offers from the various pre-order packs include Steam Early Access, and unique in-game items like sprays, dance emotes, digital artbook, and much more.
Also for those gamers registered for upcoming Breach Technical Alpha this weekend, please note the following days and hours to jump into the game – also content creators are allowed to record and livestream during the following hours:
- Friday (11/9) from 3:00PM CDT to 7:00PM CDT
- Saturday (11/10) from 6:00 PM CDT to 10:00 PM CDT
- Sunday (11/11) from 3:00 PM CDT to 7:00 PM CDT
Breach will enter paid Steam Early Access later this Winter with the Free-To-Play full launch in 2019. You can check out the Auros Gladiator trailer below.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018