We’ve always known the relationship between Thor and his pop, Odin, has been a little tense, but in a story set in the past in next week’s Thor #7, we get a taste of just how bad a dad Odin can be. Angry at his son for neglecting his Asgardian duties (heh… doodies) to pal around with mortals on Midgard, Odin summons Thor for a little father/son chat.
With Thor remaining defiant, it goes about as well as one could expect, with Odin calling Thor an arrogant little bastard and delivering a smack to the face.
Looks like another year Odin won’t be winning the All-Father of the Year award.
Thor #7 hits stores next Wednesday.
(W) Jason Aaron (A) Tony Moore (CA) Michael Del Mundo
A TALE OF YOUNG THOR FROM THE VIKING AGE!
Every time Thor comes to Midgard, he gets all the mead, battle and romance a young god could possibly want. But he still can’t figure out how to prove himself worthy of Mjolnir. And now Odin is determined to keep his son away from Midgard for good. And young Loki knows just the way to do it.
In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018
- In Next Week’s Web of Venom: Carnage Born #1, Hell is Children in Cages - November 17, 2018