Earlier today, we shared Entertainment Weekly’s upcoming holiday issue cover and details featuring Disney’s upcoming live-action sequel, Mary Poppins Returns.
As per usual with EW, after the cover reveal and story details, a set of photos comes next. In this case, 7 lovely (but strangely small?) stills from the film, including one of director Rob Marshall and star Emily Blunt in very serious conversation on set.
Mary Poppins Returns is set to hit theaters on December 19th 2018.
- Going Back to Cherry Tree Lane in New 'Mary Poppins Returns' Video
- Check Out EW's Practically Perfect 'Mary Poppins Returns' Holiday Issue
- Wanna Know Lin-Manuel Miranda's 5 Favorite Musicals?
- Funko Round-Up: Wayne's World, Rudy, Crash Bandicoot, and Mary Poppins Returns!
- Mary Poppins Returns: New Image Plus Lin-Manuel Miranda Talks Being a Fan of the Original
- Disney Releases Full-Length 'Mary Poppins Returns' Trailer
- New Photo of Lin-Manuel Miranda in Mary Poppins Returns