Warner Bros. has released a new video for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald that teases all of the connections between this series and the Harry Potter series. There is some new footage in there as well along with some of the plot points people might have forgotten in the original movies. For Potter fans it’s likely going to get them a little emotional since it very much edited in that way.
The world premiere in Paris of Fantastic Beasts is happening today with more critics screenings scheduled for next week. There have been a few fan screenings thus far and their reactions have been largely positive. This movie is the second in a planned five movie arc and would have to bomb considerably before Warner Bros. would ever think of shutting this series down. We’re in for the long haul; let’s hope it goes well.
Summary: The second installment of the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ series, which follows the adventures of Newt Scamander.
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, directed by David Yates, will star Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, with Jude Law and Johnny Depp. It will be released on November 16th.
- Widows Review: A Dynamic and Fantastic Heist Movie - November 18, 2018
- 5 Amazing Movies That You Probably Missed in 2018 - November 18, 2018
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018
- 5 New Character Posters for Mary Poppins Returns - November 16, 2018
- DC Universe Announces the Premiere Date for Young Justice: Outsiders - November 16, 2018