Daybreak Games just added a brand new Legendary server called Anor to The Lord of the Rings Online for players to experience. The server launched at 9am PDT, letting players experience the entire game from the beginning and then some. Here’s some of the features and perks that Daybreak have added this time around.
- New beginnings, historic tales: Whether it’s your first or fiftieth visit to Middle-earth, the Anor server sets all players on an even footing to allow players to adventure with new friends – or reconnect with old ones – on the path of Frodo, Gandalf, and the Fellowship of the Ring.
- Rolling content: The Anor server starts out with only the initial Level 50 and below content, with a focus on the Shadows of Angmar story. Gradually the level cap and story content will unlock over time.
- Much more than vanilla: Races and classes that were introduced in later updates including the High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more will be playable Anor. Additionally, all the bug fixes, gameplay and UX/UI improvements made to LOTRO over the years will be kept.
- Funko Round-Up: Voltron and Lord of the Rings!
- Athlon Games to Publish FTP Online Game Based on Lord of the Rings
- Full Details of All 254 Friday Panels at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- Amazon Studios' Lord of the Rings Series "Confirmed" for 5 Seasons?
- First Season of Amazon's Lord of the Rings Series to Center on a Young Aragorn
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Magic: The Gathering - November 12, 2018
- Kingdom Two Crowns Will Be Released in December - November 12, 2018