Whatever else you can say about Titans, and there is plenty to say in the good and bad categories, it’s a fascinating experiment in TV to watch play out. The last episode, which introduced the Doom Patrol, is being called the best episode in the series so far. Now we have a promo, summary, and look at new images from Spoiler TV of the fifth episode. It looks like we’re going to get to see Jason Todd in this one and the summary seems to indicate that after five episodes the Titans is going to have the Titans actually formed.
“When the Nuclear Family tracks them down, Dick, Kory, Rachel and Gar decide to stop running and work together – and the team that will be known as “The Titans” is formed.”
It still seems that the biggest problem Titans has is that it’s paced like Netflix show where the entire season is released at once but it gets a weekly release. There is nothing wrong with pacing it like a long movie or a Netflix series but the weekly release can make things drag even more. Has the weekly release impacted your enjoyment of Titans at all? Let us know in the comments.
Summary: A team of young superheroes led by Nightwing (formerly Batman’s first Robin) form to combat evil and other perils.
Titans, created by Greg Berlanti, Akiva Goldsman, and Geoff Johns, stars Brenton Thwaites, Anna Diop, Teagan Croft, Lindsey Gort, Alan Ritchson, Minka Kelly, and Ryan Potter. A new episode is released every week on the DC streaming service DC Universe.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018
- New Banner for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Teases the Various Spider-People - November 12, 2018
- Kevin Feige Says Most People Are Unfamiliar with the Eternals and That’s a Good Thing - November 12, 2018