Of late, we have shown a lot of concern for the animals of the Marvel Universe. But overall it seems like someone should have called PETA. Oh sure, Spider-Ham is living it large over in Spider-Geddon and has yet to be turned into chipolatas…
…but we have seen deaths of late for Doctor Strange’s dog – though he has returned as a ghost.
But what about in today’s Death Of Inhumans and Asgardians Of The Galaxy?
Well, we’ve seen Lockjaw blown away in Death Of The Inhumans.
So how are the latter two today? Well turns out that Lockjaw wasn’t killed but was teleported away by something that was not him, which is unusual…
…oh yeah and it was Crystal who did all the nastiness, if you are concerned with human – or Inhuman – dealings. Turns out Donny Cates was lying to you, Dead does not mean Dead…. While over in Asgardians Of The Galaxy, Throg makes his comeback tour…
Frogs have been known to throw up their stomach linings to capture food. Glad it was the other way around this time.
Looks like, after all that, he didn’t croak.
Sorry, I’ve been reading Kieron Gillen’s Twitter feed.
ASGARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #3
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Matteo Lolli (CA) Dale Keown
In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
DEATH OF INHUMANS #5 (OF 5)
(W) Donny Cates (A) Ariel Olivetti (CA) Kaare Andrews
THE FINAL STAND!
The Royal Family has been broken. Now, something new and terrible rises from its ashes. Who is Vox? Where are the Inhumans he’s killed? And what lies ahead for a king without a kingdom?
Rated T+In Shops: Nov 07, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018