Would you be interested in playing with a Tamagotchi from the world of Pokémon: Let’s Go? Because it looks like we’ll be getting just that when the game is released. According to some leaked images on Cerebii, it appears Nintendo and Tamagotchi Corp. have come to an agreement over a couple things and have created Pikachu and Eevee versions of the electronic pets that will probably be released sometime around the game’s release next week.
It’s kind of an interesting collaboration that we’re a little surprised we didn’t see happen until now. Considering what the two games do, you think it would make perfect sense for them to come together at some point long before now. Nintendo has created their own Pikachu version years ago, but it wasn’t anything like the Tamagotchi brand. Pokémon: Let’s Go will be released on the Switch on November 16th, no word as to when we’ll see these designs.
- Nintendo Announces Pokémon: Let’s Go U.S. Road Trip
- Nintendo Releases New Details on Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee
- Pokémon: Let’s Go Soundtrack is Getting a Japanese Release
- Nintendo Announces PAX West 2018 Lineup and Nindies Showcase Video
- Walmart is Getting an Exclusive Mario Tennis Aces Switch Bundle
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Black Desert Online Releases Their New Drieghan Expansion - November 14, 2018
- Microsoft Shows Off Changes for Xbox One’s November Update - November 14, 2018