We’re coming to the end of the Stormblood story cycle now that Patch 4.45 of Final Fantasy XIV has launched in-game. Today’s patch introduces the next chapter in The Forbidden Land of Eureka line along with more Hildibrand adventures, because we can never get enough of the Inspector’s hijinks.
The new version of The Forbidden Land is Eureka Pyros which allows players to continue their journey to reach the headquarters of the Students of Baldesion. During their exploration of Pyros, players will uncover a network of caves hidden within the mountains of Eureka. The caves will come with their own unique challenges as players transition from the tundra of the mountains to the smoldering core of the island.
So pack up your gear and get ready to face even more notorious monsters to get the best version of your relic weapons and armor, because you’ll want them once we transition into Patch 4.5 in a few months.
The other major addition to FFXIV with Patch 4.45 is the continuation of Stormblood‘s Hildibrand questline. The story continues with the hunt for the legendary sword stolen by Yojimbo in the last update. At the very least, it looks like we find Yojimbo’s stalwart lion-dog sidekick Daigoro.
- Three Final Fantasy Games Going Backward Compatible on Xbox One
- Square Enix Launches FFXI ReFriender for Final Fantasy XI
- Streamlabs Launches an App Store for Twitch Streamers
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018