Another fun rumor to pop up today is the idea that PUBG fans may soon get to play the game on PS4, if you believe that kind of thing. According to Reset Era, someone has found a listing on the Korean games rating board that indicates the game is getting approval for a PS4 launch, even though there’s been no word from PUBG Corp. or Sony that anyone has plans to work together to bring PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds to the console.
If the rumor is actually true, this would be a major release for the company just in time for Christmas. However, you still have the major hurdle that Sony may not be willing to do crossplay for the game, meaning a PS4 version would be confined to PSN players. Seeing as how there’s not even a hint of either company having talks, let alone working together, we’re tossing this into the rumor bin for now. We’d love to be wrong, but there’s just so much missing when it comes to a deal like this. If it’s true, it’s been one of the best-kept secrets all year until now.
- PUBG Develops Say They're Done With the "Fix PUBG" Project
- Sony Says They Will Not Be Attending E3 2019
- Sony Confirms PUBG Will Be Coming to PS4 in December
- PUBG Officially Announces It Will Be Added to Xbox Game Pass
- PUBG Will Be Getting Suicide Squad Skins of Joker and Harley Quinn
- A Look Inside the PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Update
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game
- PUBG Mobile and A Bathing Ape Partner Up for New In-Game Gear
- PUBG is Opening its First North American Esports League in January
- PUBG Mobile Taking Entries for Global "Star Challenge 2018"
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament - November 20, 2018
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware - November 20, 2018
- Fans Old and New Get a Fresh Look at the Story of Kingdom Hearts III - November 20, 2018
- Riot Games Rebrands League of Legends LSC to European Championship - November 20, 2018
- Hitman 2 Launches Exclusive Target #1 Mission Today with Sean Bean - November 20, 2018